Sunday, September 09, 2007

Testing 1-2-3...



Posted by Picasa

A wee bit cumbersome (why you can't just upload a photo directly through Blogger rather than through Picasa but.. anyway, here's one for posterity, as they want me to wark dark suitcoat from now on (but thankfully they let me skip the tie and makeup;-)

Oh for goodness sake, you can add pix easier now - they sure didn't explain that the route I went from profiles, but... here!

Whoops! I want that pic down HERE... I mean there! Oh well, that's what HTML cut/paste is for;-)



There's me on right, brother Rick in middle and brother Pete on left, back in March. Hard to believe he was gone two months later. Still hurts my heart to think about it..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the loss of your brother..

Anonymous said...

Also sorry for the loss of your older brother David.