Tuesday, August 23, 2005

We're No. 1, and pass the pizza please...

So we're the only state that didn't get fatter last year?

How about that, I'm part of a trend - my docs (after a REAL fun Fantastic Voyage up and down my body) are telling me to lose weight, eat better and have smaller, more frequent meals, get more exercise - and, of course, cut down on stress. (Oh, and pay that bill pronto;-)

I'm workin' on it. Cut waay back on Coke, even found a Diet 7-Up Plus Splenda-fueled cherry drink that doesn't make me gag. Elliptical trainer is getting more use, and ... nah, I won't say it here, I'll just jinx myself. But I'm working to get better - not perfect, just better.

2 comments:

Rhys said...

Woo-hoo, Barney's back!

Barney Lerten said...

Thanks, rhys. I'll try to post more frequently. Can't give Jake ALL the fun/good stuff;-)